Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spanish class for how many hours a day?

6. Need I say more?

San Juan de Oriente is great so far. The people here are so accommodating, and besides the occasional cat call, I have nothing negative to say about Nicaragua. Well, maybe the heat...

There is a transportation strike going on right now, so we cant do much besides wander around our town. If youve seen anything about it on CNN, Im sure it was about the one violent act that occured. Honestly though, I couldnt feel safer where I am right now.

Ill update ASAP.

Oh, and I totally had pancakes for breakfast the other day. Score.

Miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun!! 6 hours a day! You'll be spitting out that language in no time. Miss you!!

Unknown said...

I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you!

Micah said...

Hi Nikki. Miss you so much! As long as there are pancakes everything is ok.